About Madeleine Shaw
Madeleine Shaw is a highly effective executive coach and facilitator with over 14 years' legal and commercial experience. As a former lawyer with extensive experience in both private practice and large and small corporate environments, she has a unique understanding of the cultures in which her clients operate.
Madeleine receives great feedback on the results she gets using coaching tools to help people develop their inner skills, so they perform at their best. People say she is compassionate and empathic while retaining an unswerving commitment to results.
As a senior corporate counsel and coach with major multinational Vodafone, Madeleine delivered high level leadership development and professional support across the Australian business. Previously, Madeleine was a senior associate with leading firm Allens Arthur Robinson and worked in Silicon Valley with major US firm Shearman & Sterling. She has also produced several short films (including Tropfest finalist Pacific) and was business affairs executive on Ray Lawrence's highly acclaimed film Jindabyne.
Madeleine (BA (Juris), LLB (Hons)) has trained with Tony Grant and Michael Cavanagh of the University of Sydney's Department of Coaching Psychology. She is accredited with the Institute of Executive Coaching, is an affiliate member of the Australian Human Resources Institute and is a member of the International Coach Federation.
- Developmental coaching for new and established leaders
- Performance coaching for executives
- Coaching for teams
- High level legal and commercial support in major corporations
- Senior associate with top tier Australian law firm
- Capital markets attorney with major US firm in Silicon Valley
- Film producer – independently and with boutique production house
- Legal support to public sector organisations and tribunals
Qualifications & Associations
- Bachelor of Arts (Jurisprudence)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Vodafone Intensive Coach Training Program with Tony Grant & Michael Cavanagh of the University of Sydney's Department of Coaching Psychology
- Resilient Leadership Training, The Resilience Institute
- DISC Behavioural Styles - accredited practitioner
- Admission to Practice Law in NSW
- Bar Exam of California
- Graduate Certificate (Film & Video)
- Accredited with the Institute of Executive Coaching
- Master Practitioner, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certificate of Completion, Practitioner Hypnotherapy Training
- Certified Practitioner of Sequential Mind Technology
- Member, Australian Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, Australian Human Resources Institute (MAHRI)
- Associate Member, NSW Law Society